The word Annapurna is a Sanskrit word. It has two words Anna + Purna separately. Where "Anna" stands for GRAIN and "Purna"…
Trekking in Nepal
Trek with Experts!
Eagle Treks and Expedition P. Ltd. is an active and innovative agency with nearly two decades of experience. We offer trekking in nearly every region of Nepal.
Eagle Treks specializes in customer service in the Himalayan ranges fostering our motto of Hospitality, Friendship, and Flexibility with the personal care of our valuable guests.
We can assure you that your holiday will be an adventurous, fascinating and memorable cultural experience to your utmost satisfaction.
Normally we have three different standard route for trekking in Nepal;
b) Moderate &
We operate two different standard trekking and they are:
a) Fully organized trek (camping)
b) Lodge trek(popularly known as Tea house trek).
Why with Eagle Treks?
Eagle Treks and its operators are beware with the theme of the business. They are well prepared to serve thier client with the nature of the business “service oriented”. To illustrate some:
- We believe in QOS (Quality of service).
- We have well experienced and friendly professionals to take car of you holiday needs.
- We are one of the leading company in tourism market.
- Our professional tour/trekking experts customize tour/trekking according to the guest’s needs and at the basis of group size, budget, area of interest, lenght of holiday and with the criteria provided.
- We are a legal and government authorized entrepreneurs. All of our field staff are licensed and insured with proper travel policy.
Visitors who are intending on undertaking long treks in regions such as Annapurna, Manaslu and Everest should familiarize themselves with the physical demands of trekking in those locations.
For example, they should ensure they have:
1) good, comfortable shoes
2) A well fitting pack (day pack or rucksack) that suits their body shape and size.
3) If you have weak knees or joints, come prepared.
4) First aid kit with blister packs
5) Ensure your travel insurance covers you for helicopter rescue
6) If your diet usually incorporates meat, bring supplements such as iron as safe meat for consumption is unlikely to be available along these trekking routes.
Nepal offers some of the best trekkings and expeditions in the world. Trekking in Nepal consists of the world’s highest mountains, including the Mount Everest.
People who get to Trek in the Everest Region, consider themselves very lucky. Its intimidating beauty ranks it on one of the seven wonders of the world.
Not only the trekking trails but it is also famous for its notorious Lukla airport. If you are passionate about adventure then the Lukla airport will provide a perfect thriller for you. It is considered as one of the world’s most dangerous airport.
Eagle Treks offers the following major trekking routes: