Tibet is a region covering the Tibetan Plateau in Asia. It is the traditional homeland of the Tibetan people as well as other ethnic groups such as Monpa, Qiang, and Lhoba peoples. Now it also inhabited by considerable numbers of Han Chinese and Hui people. Tibet also covers the highest region on Earth, with an average elevation of 4,900m.
The Tibetan Empire who emerged in the 7th century, but with the fall of the empire, the region soon divided into a variety of territories. The bulk of western and central Tibet (Ü-Tsang) was also often at least nominally unified under a series of Tibetan governments in Lhasa, Shigatse, or nearby locations; these governments were also at various times under Mongol and Chinese overlordship. The current borders of Tibet were also generally established in the 18th century.
The economy of Tibet dominates by subsistence agriculture, though tourism has become a growing industry in recent decades. Tibetan architecture also reflects Chinese and Indian influences.
Eagle Treks and Expedition offers Tibet tour mainly on two categories and they are:
- 3 nights 4 days Tibet tour fly in fly out
- 7 nights 8 days drive in fly out Tibet tour or vice versa
The cost will include:
- Tibet China Visa Fees,
- Transfer by 4WD Land Cruiser/bus in Tibetan part and Jeep in Nepali part
- accommodation in Twin Sharing room as per itinerary in a budget hotel on BB basis
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by English speaking Tibetan guide
- monastery entrance fees and all necessary transfer
- Round trip flight ticket to Lhasa and Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner
- Nepal re-entry visa fees
- insurance of any kind
- expenses of personal nature and the extra cost of 05 –10 Dollars in case of the landslide in Nepali portion for porter and transportation
- Tips [Tips are expected]