Types of Trekking in Nepal
Types of Trekking
Full Organized Trek in Nepal
- Transport with private coach.
- English speaking licensed guide, porters as per length of trekking, and a cook with helper.
- Full board meals from own kitchen and all kitchen utensils. You can enjoy fresh food of your own taste.
- Accommodation in tents with mattresses and sleeping bags.
- More flexible trek with many staffs and the itinerary is prepared as per your time frame.
Tea House Trek in Nepal
- Transport with tourist coach.
- English speaking licensed guide, porter(s) normally 1:2 basis.
- Food from local tea houses (local houses) but hygienic and safe.
- Accommodation in private rooms normally on twin sharing basis.
- Tailor made itinerary for each day or the distance you would like to cover each day depending on your time frame.